::: مــــنــــتــــد يــــات MOHAMMAD-NET :::
اذا كنت غير مسجل في المنتدى فنرحب بك عضوا جديدا
اذا كنت غير مسجل في المنتدى فنرحب بك عضوا جديدا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MOHAMMAD
المدير العام
المدير العام
MOHAMMAD

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 421
تراث : تراث
الاوسمة : Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات Tamauz
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/02/2008

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات   Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات Nitro_Stunt_Racing_1454d448564g54h

لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات السريعة في مذمار التسابق المليئ بالمنعرجات الخطيرة عليك شد اعصابك و الفوز بالسباق و اللعبة
توفر لك العديد من مذامير السباق و سيكون هناك منافسين على المركز الاول لهذا عليك بالتحدي حمل الآن و لا تفوت فرصة لعبها.

In this racing simulator you sit behind the wheel of a powerful Formula Jet, a special racing vehicle equipped with a reactor that will enable you to perform the most incredible jumps ever. In fact, you spend half of the racing time on air! Luckily enough you can keep on controlling the car while flying to ensure a proper landing. Too bad I discovered this only after being disqualified for taking land on my car's roof. Hard as it may sound, the game is fairly easy to control and after just one race I was able to leave my only opponent behind quite often, sometimes even while flying over a bump which is probably the coolest way to overtake someone with your car. Just one tip: change the camera view with the C key; otherwise you won't be able to see the ground while you're on air and landing will be even worse.

On the downside, I was disappointed with the demo's incredibly strict limitations. You're limited not only to a single car and a single playing mode (duel) but also to a single track, something which particularly annoyed me because I wanted to try loops and this one track doesn't have any. At least the game features high-quality graphics and a well worked physics engine that delivers a very realistic speed sensation.

Warning:
- Using the Alt-Tab or Ctrl-Esc key in fullscreen will crash the game.
- To do a screenshot, use the "F11" key, rather then the "Print Screen" key.
Screenshots are stored in the "Screenshots" folder where you installed the game.

Minimum requirements:
- Processor: 1,8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video: 64 MB
- DirectX 9.0c

Recommended requirements:
- Processor: 2,5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video: 256 MB
- DirectX 9.0c

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات Download

http://rapidshare.com/Nitro.Stunt.Racing.sh.part1.rar -1

http://rapidshare.com/Nitro.Stunt.Racing.sh.part2.rar -2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mxm.yoo7.com

Nitro Stunt Racing | PC | 2007 لعبة ممتعة لقيادة و سياقة السيارات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
::: مــــنــــتــــد يــــات MOHAMMAD-NET ::: :: المنتديات الترفهية :: منتدى الألعاب-
انتقل الى: